PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES- Eggless, Low Carb & Diabetic-friendly
A diabetes diagnosis is no reason to give up on relishing desserts. In 4 easy steps, bake impossibly delicious peanut butter cookies today. Gather some friends, brew some coffee, and take a bite of nostalgia! Not only is it Low Carb and diabetic-friendly, but it also is completely eggless.
- Peanut butter- 1 cup
- Unsweetened vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Natural Sugar-free sweetener- 1/2 cup
- An egg
- Combine all the four ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a dough
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls
- Now place them on baking sheet, press them down using a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake this in a pre-heated oven (to 175 degrees C) for around 15 minutes and cool them once done.
- Peanut butter cookies are ready to be enjoyed!