Low-Carb Zucchini Fritters
Zucchini fritters are unbelievably easy to prepare and unbelievably delicious snacks option! This low-calorie, super-healthy snack is perfect for anyone who wants to try something a little different yet healthy. This recipe is for anyone who wants to use up their lingering zucchinis and anyone who is on a low-carb or keto diet.
Recipe by: Ms. Jeenal Mange
Recipe Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7KUywlhaO/
- Zucchini- about 2 medium
- Onion- 1 finely diced
- Eggs- 2 beaten
- Low carb flour- 3/4 cup
- Paneer crumbled- 1/4 cup paneer
- Chilli garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil- for frying
- Garlic Yogurt Sauce
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Garlic cloves- 2 minced
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper- 1/4 tsp
- Grate the zucchini and set aside
- In a bowl, add the grated zucchini and add salt to it. Mix them well and let stand for 20 minutes.
- The salt will work to draw the moisture out of the zucchini. Then Squeeze out the water from the zucchini.
- To this, add the onion, eggs, paneer, low carb flour, garlic and chili paste, salt, and pepper. Then stir well to combine.
- Make tikkis/fritters and heat oil in a pan over medium heat and pan-fry the fritters on each side till they are slightly golden.
- Remove the fritters from the pan and place them on a paper towel to dab away any extra oil.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl, stirring until creamy.
- Serve the fritters with a dollop of the sauce, then enjoy!