Low Carb Poori
Nothing beats Poori- the eternal fave traditional Indian deep fried bread for a hearty breakfast. Usually relished with channa masala, pooris are a favorite in every household. Delicious as it may be, it is also high in carbs. That doesn't mean you should give up on your fave pooris if you are on a carb-restricting diet. Here is how you can make pooris healthier, and without the indulgent carbs!
- 1/2 cup Low Carb atta
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Cottage cheese
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt (according to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a bowl, mix Low Carb atta, salt, and baking soda. Whisk it for a while
- Add the cottage cheese and knead the mix. Accordingly, use water and oil to knead the dough thoroughly. Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
- For pooris, make balls out of the dough and flatten them.
- Put the flattened puris in hot oil and fry until they turn light brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy these deliciously healthy pooris with your favorite Low Carb/ Keto gravy!