KETO VEG UTTAPAM- Low Carb, keto Friendly, Healthy Tiffen Recipe
South India's fave Uttappam now reimagined with a healthier twist! In a few easy steps, prepare deliciously healthy Keto Uttappam at home today using our Keto Dosa Mix.
- Keto Dosa Mix- 1 cup
- Chopped veggies of choice (onion, tomato, capsicum, coriander, green chillies)- 1 cup
- Oil/ghee for cooking
- Cheese- 2 tbsp
- To prepare the batter, mix Keto dosa mix, grated cheese and water.
- Mix thoroughly until you get dosa batter consistency and set aside.
- On a hot griddle/ tawa, pour in a ladle full of batter and work your way out for a big uttapam or pour smaller circles for mini uttapams
- Once you see tiny bubbles on top, add in the veggie toppings and press gently
- Add a spoonful of oil or ghee on the sides and let it cook for about 2 minutes or until it turns golden brown
- Carefully flip it and cook the other side for another minute and enjoy!