Keto Mattar Cheelas
| Lo! CustomerCare
Cheelas are thin crepes or dosas that can be prepared in a jiffy and enjoyed anytime of the day. It goes perfectly with any gravy. Cheelas are now reimagined using low carb keto atta instead of besan to boost its health and taste.
Recipe by: Ms. Shivani Gawde
Recipe Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGPNwCF1rm/
- Keto Atta- 100 gm
- Peas- boiled and ground
- Chili garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- In a bowl, take chopped onions, coriander leaves, ground peas and to it add chili garlic paste, chili flakes, garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix them together and add keto atta to this
- Knead this into a smooth dough by adding some water
- Roll this dough into a flatbread/cheela
- Cook cheelas on a griddle using olive oil
- Hot cheelas are now ready to served!