Image courtesy: WikimediaImages, Pixabay
Keto or otherwise, you don’t need any super-sharp culinary skills to make perfect Doughnuts/donuts at home. With the right set of ingredients and recipes, we bet you can make the best donuts every time you crave one. With Lo! Keto flour, you can bake pillowy-soft donut with 1g net carbs per serving.
- Keto flour or Almond flour- 1 cup
- Granulated natural sweetener
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 tsp
- Coconut milk (almond or cashew milk works too)- ¼ cup
- In a large bowl, mix together the keto flour and all the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Now combine both the wet and dry ingredients
- Transfer this donut batter into a Ziplock bag and cut one of the corners to squeeze it out gently into a greased donut pan
- Bake the donuts for 15minutes at 180*C
- Let it cool before removing the donut pan from the oven.
- Keto donuts are now ready to be enjoyed. You can frost the donuts if you desire.
Recipe from the Big Man’s World