Keto Desi Peanut Burger- Low Carb, Healthy, Diabetic-friedly Snack Recipe
- Keto coated peanuts- 1 cup
- Keto Burger Buns- 2
- Tamarind date chutney- 3 tbsp
- Mint chutney- 3 tbsp
- Veggie slices (tomato, cucumber, onion)
- Grated carrot- 1
- Chopped coriander leaves- 3 tbsp
- Chaat masala- 2 pinches
- Keto Bhujia- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a wide bowl, mix together all the veggies and set aside.
- Cut the burger buns in half and apply green chutney to the bottom half
- Place tomato slices on top, sprinkle some salt and spread the veggie mix, then sprinkle chaat masala on top
- Sprinkle generous amount of keto coated peanuts on top of it and some keto Bhujia too.
- Arrange the sliced cucumbers, apply tamarind date chutney to the top half of the bun and place it on top and enjoy!
Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.