Keto Blueberry Muffins- Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Diabetic-friendly
- Fresh blueberries- 2/3 cup
- Ultra Low Carb flour- 2.5 cups
- Keto Sweetener- 1/3 cup
- baking powder- 1.5 tsp
- baking soda- 1.5 tsp
- kosher salt- 1.2 tsp
- Melted butter- 1/3 cup
- unsweetened almond milk- 1/3 cup
- Curd- 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1tsp
- In a large bowl, whisk together Ultra Low Carb flour, keto sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Then whisk in melted butter, curd, almond milk and vanilla extract
- Gently fold blueberries until evenly distributed and scoop equal amounts of batter into each cupcake liners placed in a muffin pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven (to 350* ) for around 25 minutes. Cool slightly and enjoy!