Coconut Laddoo- Sugar-free, Low Carb & Diabetic-friendly
Nothing spells festivities like delectable Coconut Laddoos. Here’s a healthier version of authentic Indian coconut truffle balls reimagined for the Low Carb world.
- Low Carb Atta: ½ cup
- Desiccated coconut: ½ cup
- Low Carb Sweetener- ½ cup
- Ghee: ½ cup
- Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
1. In a pan, heat ghee and roast atta on low flame until it gets aromatic and changes color.
2. To this, add the desiccated coconut and roast for a couple of minutes.
3. Then take it off the flame, and shape them into laddoos when the heat gets tolerable. And done!