Chocolate Pudding using Low Carb Keto-friendly Atta
Recipe by: Ms. Prescilla George
Recipe Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYQ19dhPY2/
Chocolate pudding -1 serving
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Egg- 1
- Ultra-low carb atta- 1tbsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 2 tsp
- Cream 2 tsp
- Erythritol- 2 tsp
- Baking powder- a pinch
- Pink salt- a pinch
- Vanilla essence or cinnamon powder- 1 tsp
- In a bowl, add ultra-low-carb atta, egg, unsweetened cocoa powder, and cream and mix them well.
- Then add a little hot water to this mixture and to it, add cocoa powder and erythritol. Mix them well together.
- You can add a pinch of pink salt and add any flavoring agent like vanilla essence or cinnamon powder and adjust to your liking.
- Mix everything and pour the mix into a container.
- Seal it with foil and let it cook double boiler method like how one does pudding.
- You can then decorate the pudding with some walnuts or any other nuts of your preference.
- Delicious low-carb pudding is ready to be relished!